Dialogue Two Friends About The Importance Of Swimming

 Ali: Hello, Basit.

Basit: Hello, Ali. Where are you going?


Ali: I'm going to a lake.

Basit: In what connection?


Ali: For swimming.

Basit: Is it important for us?


Ali: Yes. Do you want to know about the importance of swimming?

Basit: Yes. I'll be glad to hear that.


Ali: Okay. Swimming is the best exercise. It builds muscle all over the body. It improves our body flexibility. It also helps to lose weight. It makes us better at other sports too.

Basit: I think it also helps us to overcome laziness.


Ali: Yes. You got right.

Basit: But I don't know how to swim.


Ali: I'll teach you how to swim.

Basit: What's the right time to swim?


Ali: Go swimming regularly either in the morning or in the evening. But in the morning it is better.

Basit: From tomorrow morning, I'll start swimming.


Ali: That is a good thing. Goodbye.

Basit: Goodbye. 

1 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post

Search Ads