Dialogue Between You And A Doctor About Your Mother's Illness

 Myself: May I come in, Sir?

Doctor: Yes, come in. Please have your seat and let me know your problem.


Myself: Actually I have no problem right now. I've come to tell you about my mother's illness.

Doctor: Where is she?


Myself: She is at home now. She isn't here for a reason.

Doctor: Ok. Tell about her illness.


Myself: Thank you, Sir. She has suffered from a fever for a week. She needs an immediate cure.

Doctor: Do not get worried. Everything will be alright.


Myself: Along with her fever she has a cough also.

Doctor: Okay, I see. What are the signs of her fever? When does she feel temperature high?


Myself: It is usually 5 pm to 10 pm.

Doctor: Does she feel any shivering sensation then?


Myself: Yes, she does.

Doctor: Does she get thirst then?


Myself: Yes, she gets.

Doctor: Did she take any sort of treatment previously?


Myself: Yes, she was under the treatment of a village quack.

Doctor: Please, show me the prescription.


Myself: Here it is, Sir.

Doctor: Oh, I see. He has prescribed her the wrong medicine.


Myself: Strange, indeed!

Doctor: Yes, let me prescribe her some right medicines.


Myself: Thank you, Sir.

Doctor: You are most welcome.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Search Ads