Dialogue Between You And Your Friend Raka About Your Preparation For SSC Exam

 Amin : How are you?


Raka : I'm fine and you?


Amin : I'm very well but I'm afraid of the coming examination.


Raka: Haven't you completed your course?


Amin : Yes, but my preparation in English is not very good. I go obtained very poor marks is the last model test.


Raka : Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be able to do well in English.


Amin: My preparation in mathematics is well. But I'm afraid that I may not do well in English


Raka : English is difficult to all. You've sharp  memory. You'll do well in the exam.


Amin : How can I do well in English?


Raka : Practise more and more. Write a few pages every day.


Amin : Can you suggest any book for me?


Raka : Sure you should solve the test papers.


Amin : Thank you for your suggestion.


Raka : You're  welcome.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Search Ads