Dialogue Between You And Your Friend Mintu About Our National Poet Kazi Nazrul Islam

 I : Hi Mintu, how are you?


Mintu : Pretty well thank you and you?


I : l am quite Ok. I need some information about the poet Nazrul. May l have your favour?


Mintu : Of course, you are most welcome But what infomation do you need about him?


I : Firstly, about Nazrul' s birth date and his childhood


Mintu : Well. His birth date is 24 May, 1899. He lost his father in his childhood.


I : Would you now tell me something about his school life, please?


Mintu : Of course, why not. He was not attentive to his study at all.


I : When did Nazrul start his writing?


Mintu : Yes, that's a good question. Nazrul started his writing when he was in the army. Anything else?


I : No. Thanks a lot Mintu forr your co-operation.


Mintu : It's my pleasure.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Search Ads