Dialogue Between You And Your Friend Aslam About The Cause, Effect And Solution Of Ecological Imbalance

 I : Hello ! Aslam, what are you thinking about?


Aslam : Oh, about our environment! I'm afraid of it.


I : What happens to our environment?


Aslam : It's in great danger!


l : But why?


Aslam : It's because people are destroying forests and other habitats of wildlife.


I : Why are they doing so?


Aslam : For their trivial interests.


I : What's the result of such activities?


Aslam : There's a serious ecological imbalance and our wildlife is now in the threat of extinction.


I : What should we do?


Aslam :We should take bold steps to save forests and wildlife.


I : I agree with you. I think it's high time we took the steps. Thank you very much to spend your valuable time with me.


Aslam : Thank you too.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Search Ads