Dialogue Between You And Your Friend About Your Reading Room

 Anis(my friend): Hello, Antu. Are you busy now?


Antu(myself): Oh, not indeed. How can i help you?


Anis: I want to know about your reading room.


Antu: You're most welcome. Tell me what do you want to know?


Anis: Where is your reading room in the house?


Antu: It's in the south.


Anis: Then I think, you've a window in the south.


Antu : Oh, yes, your are completely right. There is also a nice flower garden before the window.


Anis: What things do you have in your reading room?


Antu : I have a reading table and a book shelf. Besides, I have my bed in which I sleep.


Anis: Thank you very much. I've got a fair idea of your reading room.


Antu: Thank you, too.












Read the song lyrics.

Read the other paragraphs.

Read the Biography of others.

*

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post

Search Ads